At PENCO, we are dedicated to the commercialization of chemical products, fluids and tools for use in the industry in general; we are aware that the quality of our services is the fundamental key to the satisfaction of our clients, for which we are committed to this Integral Policy, which is based on the following principles:
- Quality in our services and satisfaction of our clients are our basic principles of action, we adapt to the requirements of the client in a dynamic and competitive environment based on the analysis of the context of our organization.
- The prohibition of direct or indirect bribery. We work with honesty and transparency. In turn, we encourage our employees and other interested parties to raise concerns in good faith or on the basis of a reasonable belief, in confidence and without fear of reprisals towards them, through different communication channels.
- The health and safety of people are the most valuable asset for the company. This is the reason why we are committed to providing safe and healthy working conditions that favor the prevention of injuries and deterioration of health related to work, as well as eliminate hazards and reduce occupational health and safety risks.
- The establishment of quality, anti-bribery and occupational health and safety objectives, by planning and monitoring the actions that allow the planned results to be achieved.
- Compliance with the legal and regulatory requirements regarding quality, anti-bribery and occupational health and safety applicable to our Integral Management System. In this sense, the company's actions go beyond compliance with the requirements voluntarily adopted.
- The consultation and participation of our personnel in the development, planning, implementation and improvement of the Integral Management System, as well as their awareness and motivation so that the development of their activities is consistent with the Integral Policy.
- Continuous improvement, a fundamental principle in our services, we work on the commitment to continuously improve the effectiveness of our Integral Management System.